As well as our Monday night meetings, FUSION hold socials and trips throughout the year.
Last year this culminated in a weekend away to Quinta (near Oswestry).
Others events from the past two years have included: film and pizza nights, BBQs, games nights, Laser Quest as well as trips to Pizza Hut and Cadbury World (notice any trends!).
But there is plenty more to come…
In 2017-18 we will continue to run a programme of Social Events throughout the year. We have already booked Quinta 2018 for the Spring and more details about this will be released very soon!
Most of these events are still to be confirmed but will follow the rough pattern below:
- Monday 11th September: Welcome Social (FUSION Olympics)
- Wednesday 13th September: FUSION CONNECT Social
- Saturday 18th November: Laser Quest (Trafford Centre), meet at 10:45am
- Sunday 3rd December: St. John’s Christingle Service at 10:15am
- Sunday 17th December: St. John’s Nativity and Carol Services
- Monday 18th December: Christmas Party
- Wednesday 20th December: CONNECT Christmas Party
- Monday 8th January: New Year’s Social
- Wednesday 10th January: FUSION CONNECT Social
- Monday 26th March: Easter Social (including Easter Egg Hunt)
- Sunday 1st April Easter Sunday
- Monday 23rd April: Social Evening
- Friday 27th – Sunday 29th April: Quinta Weekend
- Monday 7th May: Bank Holiday Games Night
- Saturday 7th July: Trip, tbc
- Monday 16th July: End of Year Social Event, tbc
- Wednesday 18th July: FUSION CONNECT Social, tbc
When socials/events have been decided they will be posted here so please keep checking back for more exciting adventures!
Laser Quest – Saturday 18th November:
Our first trip of the year has now been booked; we will be following our annual tradition and going to Laser Quest at the Trafford Centre! If you haven’t got a letter, speak to Ben and Hannah as soon as possible to make sure you get a space. We will be played two games with a break in the middle, meeting at 10:45am. We would love to see you all there!
If you have any suggestions about where we can go for trips over the next year, please let us know and we will try and sort it out 🙂