Following the success of Youth Alpha last year we will be running Alpha again in the Spring Term 2016.
Keep an eye out for further updates.
Alpha has been run at St. John’s for many years and is a great way to find out more about the big questions in life. This all new course, specifically aimed at young people, involves watching a DVD about different topics each week and then talking about them together. There are no right or wrong answers and no question too big or small. If you’ve ever wondered if there’s more to life than this, then Alpha is for you!
The course is going to look something like this…
- Monday 11th January: Intro Session
- Monday 18th January: Session 1 – Who is Jesus?
- Monday 25th January: Session 2 – Why did Jesus die?
- Monday 1st February: Session 3 – How can I have faith?
- Monday 8th February: Session 4 – Why and how should I pray?
- Monday 15th February: HALF TERM
- Monday 22nd February: Session 5 – Why and how should I read the Bible?
- Monday 29th February: Session 6 – What about the Holy Spirit?
- Monday 7th March: Session 7 – How can I make the most of my life?
- Monday 14th March: Session 8 – Why and how should I tell others?
- Monday 21st March: FUSION EASTER PARTY
- Monday 18th April: Session 9 – What about the church?
To find out more watch the advert below or speak to Ben and Hannah in church.
UPDATE (October 2013):
Alpha has now started at FUSION, but don’t worry if you haven’t made it yet you are still welcome to join in this Monday (7th October) at 7:30 in the church centre. This week’s session is: How can I have faith?
If you’re thinking of being confirmed this November and haven’t been to Alpha yet then we would strongly encourage you to come along this week otherwise you might not be able to be confirmed – which we don’t want to happen!